Well I’ve been busy painting the house so its 17:46 and kickoff is at 18:00. By the time I finish I’m hoping the title will be correct!
- Brady over Murray – Pats play Dolphins. Pretty simple.
- Dare Ogunbowale over anyone – I thought the Bucs-Panthers game was going to be a shoot out and I wanted the pass catching back of the Bucs. It wasn’t a shootout. Ogunbowale scored 2.90 points 😦
- Sitting Geronimo Allison/Dante Pettis – Until I see them utilized they’re riding the pine
- Sitting Robby Anderson – With Darnold out I feel it’s too risky to start him and so Stiffarm got the nod.
- Keke Coutee – Can’t see the Texans rushing him back and so neither am I
- Dallas Goedert – Bit of a long term hold with Ertz commanding the TE targets
Not much else to worry about this week. The roster has changed considerably and so I really need to breakdown the trades/waiver pick ups but I’m looking forward to that post so I’m not going to rush it!
7 mins to kick off and this weeks match up is an almost 50-50 prediction after TNF so everything to play for!
Good luck all!
King Thrym, Head Coach of the Jotunheim Giants